Health, Skin, & Body Contouring

Since 2014, our mission is help our clients be the best they can be for health, appearance, and confidence!

We help both women and men age gracefully with a focus on healthy living using the most medically awarded and proven services including the Ideal Protein weight loss program, non-surgical body contouring treatments, medical aesthetics modalities, skin care treatments, feminine rejuvenation procedures, and the BioTe hormone replacement therapy.

Healthy Living

Healthy living involves various components, we offer the highly successful Ideal Protein Weight Management 4 Phase Program to lose the bad weight, and learn to maintain your new healthy weight.

The complimentary component to healthy living is to achieve more energy, increased mental clarity, sharper focus, disease prevention, and an amazing sex drive, we offer the BioTe Hormone Replacement Therapy to complete the basic fundamentals of healthy lifestyle building.

Finally, to create & maintain healthy skin for life our ZO Obagi and Elta MD skin care/sunscreen products are formulated & developed to do just that!

Medical Aesthetics

Dr. Smith and the IWAS Aesthetic team won the Best in Class (Med Spa) for 2016 from Austin Fit Magazine and the 2016 Yelp Award. We provide the best in non-invasive skin and body contouring treatments for both men and women. If who want to slim and shape your figure or have loose skin to tighten without surgery – we may have have the option you need!

Skin Tightening
Fat Reduction
Cellulite Reduction
KYBELLA® – remove neck fat
HydraFacial MD®
Botox and Fillers
SkinPen II – micro-needle therapy
Laser Treatments

Feminine Rejuvenation

Bringing a whole new approach to women’s health and wellness, the Mona Lisa Touch which solves the issues of gynecologic health that are commonly seen in post-menopausal women, breast cancer survivors and women who have had a hysterectomy. The Ultra Femme 360™ Procedure provides the shortest non-invasive treatments available for female intimate parts, vaginal rejuvenation, tightening and improvement of sexual function. The demand for these types of procedures has been overwhelming, and women are grateful to finally have non-invasive options to treat intimate health issues, as up until now, the options have been very limited.

Mona Lisa Touch
Ultra Femme 360

Client Comments

“IWAS is incredible and the only place I go to for any weight loss and aesthetic services. I lost 50 lbs (went from a 16 to a 2/4) with Ideal Protein under the supervision of Dr. Smith and Tiffany and am now perfecting my image with VanquishMe and Exilis Ultra non-invasive body treatments. I always feel welcome and know I’m in the best hands! I can not recommend IWAS enough, I highly recommend checking them out. No matter if you’re looking to lose weight, skin, wrinkles or more, they will take care of you!” *

“I can’t say enough good things about the Ideal Protein program at Ideal Weight & Skin. While the staff here are all great, I can’t say enough good things about my coach, Tiffany. Not only does she really know her stuff, but she’s one of the most supportive people I’ve ever met. If I am successful at reaching (and maintaining) my weight loss goal (which I’m sure I will be), 40% of my success will be due to my will power and dedication to the program, and the other 60% will be due to Tiffany’s knowledge and boundless support.” *

“I went to their Beauty Happy Hour they have every month, and was immediately greeted at the door with an amazing staff. Stacy gave me an honest review on what I needed. She didn’t try to up sale me in anyway. I signed up for their Hydrafacial. It was amazing. Stacy gave me her iphone number and I was able to text her directly. I highly recommend Ideal Skin & Weight loss. I have been to other estheticians they always tried to sell me products that were just not in my budget no matter how much I explained that to them. Love love Stacy and the entire staff!” *

*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. Visitors please read the full version of our Medical Disclaimer.

Thanks for Your Interest

Quick Contact

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Locations

Cedar Park:

512-827-3438

Mon-Fri: 8am – 6pm
Sat: IP Store Open: 9am – 12pm
Sat: Medical Aesthetics: available by appointment only

1120 Cottonwood Creek Trl.
Suite 180 B
Cedar Park, TX 78613